Products | Assessment Tools & Training Packages
Trauma and Post-Trauma Well-Being Assessment Tool (T/WB)
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to offer the first-of-its-kind assessment tool for Trauma and Post-Trauma Well-Being that measures the functioning of the entire family in those areas. The 2 Trauma/Well-Being (T/WB) domains join the 10 other domains in the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale (NCFAS) family of tools.
The Trauma domain is added to assist workers to become aware of the symptoms and indicators of trauma and to assess for trauma and the degree of severity. The Trauma domain comprises the following subscales:
- Traumatic Sexual Abuse of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Physical Abuse of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Neglect of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Emotional/Psychological Abuse of Child(ren)
- Parent/Caregiver Trauma
- Overall Trauma
The Post-Trauma Well-Being domain
comprises the following subscales:
- Post-Traumatic Cognitive and Physical Well-Being of Child(ren)
- Post-Traumatic Emotional/Psychological Well-Being of Child(ren)
- Post-Traumatic Social Functioning of Child(ren)
- Post-Trauma Parent/Caregiver Support of Child(ren)
- Post-Trauma Parent/Caregiver Well-Being
- Overall Post-Trauma Well-Being
Click here to download and read the T/WB Field Test Research Report (726 Kb).
The T/WB Trauma Assessment Training Package includes:
- License to Use the T/WB (issued to the purchasing agency based on the number of workers who will use the tool)
- T/WB Scale and Definitions
- Guide to Trauma-Informed Practice
- Case Study and Recommended Ratings
- Form for Case Planning
- PowerPoint Presentation for Staff Training
- Training Documents and Handouts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Using the T/WB
The cost for the T/WB Training Package is based on the number of agency workers using the tool.
Options for Data Entry System
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download your training materials. If your agency plans to license over 100 workers to use the T/WB, please e-mail email@example.com or phone 888-498-9047 to request a custom price quote.