The National Family Preservation Network is pleased to present the most comprehensive version of the family of North Carolina Family Assessment Scales, the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification (NCFAS-G+R). This scale has an A rating on the California Evidence-Based Clearing house.
The NCFAS-G+R includes the five domains of the NCFAS (Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, and Child Well-Being), the three additional domains of the NCFAS-G (Social/Community Life, Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health), and the two domains of the NCFAS-R (Caregiver/Child Ambivalence and Readiness for Reunification).
The combined scale is intended for use by agencies that provide a wide variety of services for both intact and reunifying families.
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- License to Use the NCFAS-G+R (issued to the purchasing agency based on the number of workers who will use the tool)
- Case Scenario and Sample Ratings
- Forms for Case Planning
- PowerPoint Presentation for Staff Training
- Training Handouts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Using the NCFAS-G+R
The cost for the NCFAS-G+R Training Package is based on the number of agency workers using the tool.