The National Family Preservation Network is pleased to present the most comprehensive version of the family of North Carolina Family Assessment Scales, the North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification (NCFAS-G+R). This scale has an A rating on the California Evidence-Based Clearing house.
The NCFAS-G+R includes the six domains of the NCFAS (Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, Child Well-Being, and Youth Well-Being), the three additional domains of the NCFAS-G (Social/Community Life, Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health), and the two domains of the NCFAS-R (Caregiver/Child Ambivalence and Readiness for Reunification).
The combined scale is intended for use by agencies that provide a wide variety of services for both intact and reunifying families.
- Package Instructions
- NCFAS-G+R Scale and Definitions
- Case Study and Sample ratings
- Form for Service Planning
- PowerPoint presentation for staff training
- Frequently Asked Questions about the NCFAS-G+R
- License to use the NCFAS-G+R (issued to the purchasing agency)
The cost for the NCFAS-G+R Package is based on the number of workers using the tool. To place an order contact us.