Products | Assessment Tools & Training Packages | Spanish Training Packages
Spanish Trauma and Post-Trauma Well-Being (T/WB) Training Package
The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) is pleased to announce the release of the Spanish version of the Trauma/Post-Trauma Well-Being (T/WB) Tool and Training Package.
This tool is part of the NCFAS family assessment scales (NCFAS, NCFAS-R, NCFAS-G, NCFAS-G+R) that now include a total of 12 domains. Current authorized use or purchase of a NCFAS tool is required prior to obtaining the new T/WB Training Package. The T/WB domains are offered as a separate tool/training package in order to facilitate training. There are some differences from the other NCFAS domains that are thoroughly explained in the training materials.
The Trauma domain consists of the following subscales:
- Traumatic Sexual Abuse of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Physical Abuse of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Neglect of Child(ren)
- Traumatic Emotional/Psychological Abuse of Child(ren)
- Parent/Caregiver Trauma
- Overall Trauma
The Post-Trauma Well-Being domain consists of the following subscales:
- Post-Traumatic Cognitive and Physical Well-Being of Child(ren)
- Post-Traumatic Emotional/Psychological Well-Being of Child(ren)
- Post-Traumatic Social Functioning of Child(ren)
- Post-Trauma Parent/Caregiver Support of Child(ren)
- Post-Trauma Parent/Caregiver Well-Being
- Overall Post-Trauma Well-Being
Click here to read the T/WB field test report.
The Spanish T/WB Training Package is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product that contains:
- License to Use the T/WB (issued to the purchasing agency based on the number of workers who will use the tool)
- Introduction to the T/WB Domains
- Trauma and Post-Trauma Well-Being (T/WB) Scales and Definitions
- Case Study with Recommended Ratings and Case Plan Form
- PowerPoint for Staff Training
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Using the T/WB
The cost for the Spanish T/WB Training Package is based on the number of agency workers using the tool.
Please read Purchasing a Spanish Assessment Tool (La Compra de una Herramienta de Evaluación en Español), before requesting a price quote.
NOTE: If your agency plans to license more than 100 workers to use the Spanish T/WB, please contact NFPN (email@example.com or 888-498-9047) to request a custom price quote.
Note: This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. After you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download your training materials.